Interested in working with Running in Triangles?
If you are a brand or small business owner looking to promote your products, Running in Triangles welcomes the opportunity to work with you!
For more information:
Click here to view the Running in Triangles Media Kit and Price List for statistics and additional details on the various packages we offer.
Vanessa Rapisarda | Founder/Editor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jess Sankar | Instagram Account Manager | email@example.com
Running in Triangles is currently looking for guest posts in the following categories:
- Maternal Mental Health including Postpartum Depression, Postpartum Anxiety, Postpartum Psychosis, Postpartum OCD, Postpartum PTSD, etc.
- Self Care
- Natural Wellness
- Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Sleep Training for Babies
- Sleep for Moms
- Endometriosis & Maternal Chronic Pain
*Additional topic suggestions will be considered on an individual basis.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- All guest posts are free and unpaid.
- Blog posts must be between 500 – 2000 words and will be edited for aesthetic and grammar.
- All posts (including title) will be edited for SEO including the addition of any key words.
- One “follow” link may be included within the body of the post, using anchor text that is relevant to the topic.
- Authors must include a short bio (photo optional) which may contain 1 “follow” link to their blog/website (plus social media handles if applicable).
- Additional links may be included for clarification purposes only and will be used at the discretion of Running in Triangles. Links to commercial websites or for advertising purposes are subject to a fee – more information about purchasing links is available on the Running in Triangles Media Kit & Price List.
- Running in Triangles reserves the right to create branded images (with the Running in Triangles logo and/or URL) for use on the blog and social media. The branded images will retain the Running in Triangles URL and will be the sole intellectual property of Running in Triangles.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit a guest post, please send a draft of your submission via Google or Word Docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, you will receive an email with a publishing turnaround time.